The American Academy of Ophthalmology points out that, in the U.S. solely; there are approximately 24.4 million people over the age of 40 who have cataract. Therefore, we decided to research what is the most effective natural remedy that can help people solve this issue without undergoing surgery.
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract is a clouding of the eye’s lens, which is located behind the iris and pupil. The exact mechanisms behind cataracts are not well known, but it’s thought that continued exposure of the eye to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, combined with other adverse lifestyle factors, may contribute to the development of cataracts.
Cataracts can be divided into three subclasses:
- Subcapsular cataracts, which occur at the back of the lens. These are often seen in people suffering from diabetes or those who have been placed on steroid medications for prolonged periods.
- Nuclear cataracts, which form in the central zone of the lens. These are most commonly associated with aging.
- Cortical cataracts, which start on the outside of the lens and work their way in towards the center.
Alarmingly, cataracts are rapidly becoming a nationwide epidemic. In 2000, the total number of U.S. people over 40 with cataracts was just 20.48 million. That number jumped a whopping 4.41 million in the intervening ten years and is projected to increase to 30 million Americans by the year 2020. That’s a huge proportion of the population with either partial or complete blindness.
The Signs of Cataract
- Double vision
- Foggy or cloudy vision
- The need to wear sunglasses or contact lenses
The Most Common Causes of Cataracts
- High blood pressure
- Eye surgery
- High myopia
- Alcohol abuse
- Eye inflammations or injuries
- Taking statins
- Hormone therapy
- Taking corticosteroids
How to remove your cataract naturally
Though surgery is the best alternative for cataracts at advanced stages, those who have earlier stages can avoid the surgery with the help of one potent ingredient, i.e. castor oil.
Castor oil is a powerful oil derived from the Ricinus plant that has been used against a variety of health problems for centuries. The oil can defeat most skin conditions, and can also help you in the treatment of cataract. Furthermore, it’s also effective against dry eyes, near and farsightedness, macular degeneration and conjunctivitis as well.
As scientists have been suggesting that oxidative damage is the main cause for cataract, it becomes clear that including foods rich in antioxidants is the best way of preventing the condition. Castor oil is rich in antioxidants that can prevent oxidative damage and improve your eyesight and eye health as well. However, you should first learn what type of castor oil you should use.
How to Use It
Use a dropper to pour 1 drop of the oil into the eyes and repeat the procedure on a daily basis, before going to bed.
If you have crusts around the corner of the eyes in the morning, do not worry! This is a normal process which results from the calcification. Thoroughly rinse the eyes with lukewarm water.
Caution: If you do not notice improvement in a couple of days, stop using the oil because it may not be adequate for your specific vision problem.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.