Castor oil and baking soda are one of the oldest ingredients you can find on the market, and they have been used since ancient times thanks to their incredible healing and health beneficial properties.
Instead of throwing away money at conventional treatments and medicine, which carries a risk of worsening the condition or ailment as a result of the chemical compounds they contain, why not try an all-natural mixture of castor oil and baking soda, that has been proven to treat various health complications.
24 Most Common Uses of Castor Oil and Baking Soda Mixture:
- Back rub the scalp with castor oil for 20 minutes before shampooing for a speedier hair development
- Treat skin disease with the blend of castor oil and baking soda
- Utilize castor oil coatings for 2 weeks to quit wheezing
- Apply castor oil coatings for seven days to calm back torment
- Wipe out the calcium stores by rubbing the soles with it
- Put castor oil coatings on your feet to treat parasitic contaminations
- Enhance hearing by applying a couple of drops in the ear
- Back rub the stomach with it over the most recent 2 months of the pregnancy to counteract extend marks
- Treats cuts, wounds, and bruises
- Cures hepatitis
- Blend it with baking soda to treat confront spots
- Utilize it as an alternative to eye drops to cure cataracts
- Cures pilonidal pimples
- Abandon it to act overnight to treat a sprained lower leg
- Castor oil coatings is beneficial for diarrhea
- Alleviates swellings and bee stings
- Put it on the neck to treat roughness and vocal ropes knobs
- Anticipate eye hypersensitivities by rubbing this oil on your eyelids
- Use 5 drops in the morning to treat hypersensitivities
- Use 6-8 drops of it for 4 months to treat tinnitus
- Take a couple of drops for nicotine and liquor fixation
- Rub it on warts for a month to kill them
- Apply the covering on the stomach to treat paunch hyperactivity
- Rub this oil on the moles to kill them
How to prepare a castor oil coating:
First step is to clean the area you want to treat with some baking soda. After that, take clean gauze and soak it in some warm castor oil.
Next step is to apply it on the area you want to treat. Carefully cover the area with foil, and then put a bottle with hot water over it.
Finally you should secure the area with a towel, and leave the castor oil to act for 1 hour.
Use castor oil coating on a daily basis.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.