One-third of the population in the U.S. have parasites in the digestive system. Parasites in the system might be the cause of numerous health issues and adverse health effects.
These are the ten most common signs that you have parasites in the body:
- Painful muscles and joints
- Sleeping difficulties and waking up during the night
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Fatigue, apathy, and depression
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS symptoms
- Digestive issues
- Traveller’s diarrhea while traveling internationally
- Teeth grinding while sleeping
- Skin irritations, hives, rashes, eczema or rosacea
- Constant hunger, even after eating
So what if you suspect that you have parasites.
Don’t worry, there are some powerful herbs and foods that can help you get rid of them for good.
The following seven herbs provide quick effects, so you can add them to your diet, or complete a parasite cleanse a few times annually.
7 Herbs To Help You Kill The Parasites In Your Body
Clove essential destroys the eggs found left behind by worms in the intestines. It has powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Add it to baked goods, various dishes, teas, pickles, and cider.
Garlic is the most potent natural antibiotic, which offers strong antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-cancerogenic effects. Eat the garlic raw, add it to your green juices, or just add it to your cooked dishes.
Oregano oil is another effective way to kill parasites in the system. It is rich in antioxidants which prevent free radical damage and has potent antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. You can use it as an essential oil, tea, or a tincture.
Black Walnut Nuts and Hull
The nuts and green hulls of black walnut (Juglans nigra) cleanse the intestines and blood. The juice from the green hulls destroys parasites, and the black walnut hull treats fungal infections.
Use it in the form of a tincture.
Thyme destroys parasites in the intestinal tract, stimulates the thymus, which is a major gland of the immune system and boosts the natural defensive mechanisms of the body. Add it to your dishes, either dry or fresh, and enjoy its benefits.
Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) is a beneficial herb commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine.
It contains berberine, which provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties and effectively treats bacterial, parasitic, and yeast infections. Prepare tea out of this herb and eliminate parasites from your body.
Both, the small yellow-green flowers of this herb (Artemisia absinthium), and its leaves soothe stomach issues and treat intestinal worms. It is also a strong antimicrobial agent. Prepare wormwood tea and drink the cleansing tea to treat your problem with parasites.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.